Author Topic: where to got a syphon nozzle in the UK???????  (Read 12121 times)

tightwad nik

• The fire has been lit!
    • View Profile
    • Email
where to got a syphon nozzle in the UK???????
« on: January 14, 2010, 11:24:13 am »
Been in touch with Danfoss UK and they dont do them, ??? even though they are made by hago/danfoss, so ringing Delavan in USA, not much help  :-\, rang THERMOBILE (people who make a commercial equivalent of what we are doing on this site) explained my plight, was told nicely to go away >:( they were NOT going to help,
so once i find someone who can supply me i will propbably buy a few and help out others on this site ;D

Russ

• Administrator
  • Master Oil Burner
    • View Profile
Re: where to got a syphon nozzle in the UK???????
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 08:53:29 pm »
Hi Nik,

I know there are some vendors that chatted here on the forums earlier.  Maybe one of them will be able to help you out?  If you need help I could order some and ship them to you.  Not sure how difficult that would be.  I have shipped to Canada before and wasnt too bad.  Not sure about shipping to the UK though.  Let me know if I can be of any help.

tightwad nik

• The fire has been lit!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: where to got a syphon nozzle in the UK???????
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 03:00:58 pm »
seriously struggling now, i can find a nozzle (and i havent even got to the first base/hurdle yet) i did a guy on ebay for $19 +$14 shipping but doesnt have the adapter i will need to fit the nozzle, how often should i be replacing the nozzle (blockage/wear) ??? so its upto you guys to help me out...... cheers Nik