Author Topic: Sayinh HELLO for Beautiful British Columbia  (Read 6526 times)

JohninBC

• Gettin' the fire started!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sayinh HELLO for Beautiful British Columbia
« on: October 21, 2014, 02:24:51 pm »
Just found this place and am psyched that there is an area that I can bounce some ideas off folks that have done this before.
As background, I am retired and live in a class A motorhome, so don't have much space and need to think about small systems for the most part. I love to think about how to do things in rather unconventional ways. I am involved in several projects around the globe from improving lives in Peru to global efforts in tapping infinite energy from the aether... On a practical level, I am working on generating heat for myself and for those around me in the most efficient and clean way I can come up with. My last bunch of research dealt with rocket stoves and their advantages and issues. I can see a crossover oil rocket may just help with the issues of smoke and efficiency issues I have read about lately concerning oil stoves. Also, an oil stove can be made much smaller than a wood rocket stove and that will be excellent for folks like me that live in small spaces.

I'm so happy to share and "open source" all the work and intellectual designs I come up with.... Looking forward to makeing a difference.

John.