Fuel Delivery Styles > Pressure Nozzle

Kyle's wmo pressure system

<< < (3/3)

koolkris:
hey kyle this looks like the ultimate system!!!!!!!!

does the heating element in your pre-heater tank go right in the oil?
also on your return that comes up out of the nozzle holder, did you have to drill and tap that or was it there for some sort of a return from before?

Andy:
Hey KYLE nice info!! just wondering on the front of your control panel are you using the AccuRate thing?? or just the temerature controllers???    Also Im guessing one controller is for your preheat and the other the nozzel heater??
For waste engine oil what temperatures are you using??

I have a type of nozzel heater but its kind of crude. its not controlled very well yet, I was planning to get a PID Temperature Controller to keep the oil at a very controlled temperature. but my problem is that on stright engine oil it over loads the pump and kicks off the motor overload (red button on the pump motor. I think I  need to build a preheater.   Is it better to preheat the oil or actually heat up the pump itself??

I was thinking the between running the oil in the pump would cool and cause problems?? do you have any problem's with that? or dose the preheater work just fine?? how close is your preheater to the furnace??

Kyle What type of pump are you using to recirculate the oil in your preheater??

tightwad nik:
is this a syphon nozzle system or are you just firing the oil through a regular nozzle????

steve:
HEY NIK,
THIS SYSTEM HE IS USING THE PUMP,SO PRESSURE SYSTEM . I NOTICED NOBODY ANSWERED YOU.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version