Fuel Delivery Styles > Pressure Nozzle

Kyle's wmo pressure system

(1/3) > >>

Kyle:
well to start it all out I am using a pre heat oil tank ( 1 gal) @ about 100-120 F w/a 1000w 240v water heater element wired to 120v so it should put out 250 watt (to take the load off the pump) then I have plumed in a nossel preheater and a recirculation loop, to bring the oil up to 180 F once reached the recirc. loop closes and fires the igniter and the Flame baby flame!!!

Russ:
Hey Kyle, what have you been up to?  Been anxious to see some of those pics you were talking about.  I seen some of them on the other forum and it looks like a pretty nice system.  Maybe a little advanced for me, but it looked interesting.  I also noticed a keystone can in one of the pictures.... ;D

Anyway, hope to see what you have done.

Talk to you later...

Russ

Kyle:
well ur..the keystone can...It's a heater performance option I've been adding (some times 4 0r 5), but seriously the reason for the no pictures is because it will only allow 300kb, and only 1 pict of mine is over the limit, so need to find a photo edit and fix.

Russ:
Hmm... heater performance option.  Yes!  Everyone needs their heater to perform at its best!

Yes, a photo editor would be one option.  Or talk to the crazy guy that runs this forum and have him up the limit  ;)
Is 500k enough?  If so, try it again.

Kyle:
no actually most of mine run over 700
I don't have time to mess with it right now you wanna try to edit or up the pict size

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version