Author Topic: siphone nozzles  (Read 11968 times)

Patriot1

• Gettin' the fire started!
    • View Profile
    • Email
siphone nozzles
« on: October 07, 2010, 09:47:00 pm »
Lets see what people are building with siphone nozzles and if they are or aren't using them in a becket gun. i don't use mine in a beckit gun cause i'm restricted with space in the old coal stove i'm using. Lets see some pictures on what people are building and go from there.

Patriot1

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: siphone nozzles
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 09:48:29 pm »
i will post pics after this weekend since i'm out of town. But i think if you can do a little fab work we can see some great stuff get buikt at home folks. Have a great weekend.

Russ

• Administrator
  • Master Oil Burner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 08:08:13 am »
Yes, you know what they say.  A picture is worth....

We would love to see them!

Thanks!

Patriot1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 01:42:32 am »
well i have changed my design and saved a bunch om money in the process with my siphone nozzle set up i have now. No block heater will be needed. Russ i'm having trouble trying to get the pics posted at the library. So i will see a friend this week and post what i have done. But when you see how i have changed the design it makes it obsolete to use that chunk of aluiminum and just keep a j-tube and the siphon nozzle. So far with all i have done i'm up to 120 dollars in my build to include my constant level device as well. I can't wait to get the pics up on here to show you my build.

doug

• Can't stop the fire now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 10:38:34 am »
I'd like to see the pictures of your new design. Always like to see something new.
You can't put it on the internet if it isn't true!

http://wasteoilheaterforum.com/index.php?topic=102.0