Waste Oil Heater > Fuel Oil Furnaces

Lennox Furnace

(1/4) > >>

Russ:
I have my sights on a Lenox furnace.  The guy couldnt tell me if it has a beckett burner or not.  He mentioned that he seen suntec on it, which I am guessing is the pump.  Do you guys know if it is more than likely a beckett?  Would a Lenox be a good brand to get a hold of?  He wants $20 for it.

Kyle:
Lenox is a good one jump on the deal.....but almost all the burners are almost identical.....

Russ:
Sounds good Kyle.  I am going to take a look at it this weekend.  I will let you know how if I get it.  Hopefully it is in decent shape so I can begin my project!

Thanks!

Russ:
Well, the Lennox is home.  Had the wrong spelling in the title I guess.  Anyway, here is what it looks like.  What do you think?  Not sure what kind of burner it is.  Does Lennox make their own?

Russ

Kyle:
Hey there Russ whats with all the reducers running into the intake port of the pump?? looks to me someone was playing, and alot of black soot around the inspection hole.....Just remember if it says .75 per hour...then on waste oil go at least .65 or below..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version