Author Topic: EnergyLogic Waste Oil Heaters, Furnaces, And Boilers  (Read 26118 times)

Russ

• Administrator
  • Master Oil Burner
    • View Profile
EnergyLogic Waste Oil Heaters, Furnaces, And Boilers
« on: December 24, 2008, 08:05:55 pm »
http://www.energylogic.com/index.html

Rethink energy. Reduce Costs.

EnergyLogic helps companies reduce energy costs by putting into practice environmentally-friendly solutions.

At the heart of our offering are our used-oil furnaces and used-oil boilers (also called used-oil heaters, waste-oil furnaces and waste-oil boilers). These products provide customers an environmentally-safe manner for recycling oil while reducing or eliminating heating bills and cradle-to-grave liability.

EnergyLogic used-oil furnaces and used-oil boilers come with the most standard features of any other product on the market and carry the industry's most comprehensive warranty. Built with the customer in mind, they require minimal maintenance and are the most reliable on the market. These features translate into the best value and lowest cost of ownership over the lifetime of the product.

We provide complete facility solutions for garages, automobile dealers, oil change centers, fleet maintenance facilities, heavy equipment dealers and any industrial generator of used oil with features such as automated fuel management, minimal facility footprint and labor-saving, used-oil management systems.

Reclaim the value of your used oil today.

EnergyLogic used-oil furnaces and boilers are UL-listed and meet EPA regulations.

Blinky265

Re: EnergyLogic Waste Oil Heaters, Furnaces, And Boilers
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 02:19:28 pm »
What you said sounds like a typical sales pitch, so as a mechanic let me back you up.  I have worked on many commercial waste oil furnaces, Reznor, Shenandoah, Lanair, but mainly its Clean Burn though.  From my expierence, nothing compares to an EnergyLogic.  To me, EnergyLogic's live up to what they claim, while many other manufactuerers claim far more than they are capable of.  Their huge preheater and onboard air compressor make for an almost maintenance free furnace.

If for some reason somebody on this site is looking at going to a commercial furnace, you will not regret going with an Energylogic.

Ben Jonkman - Great Lakes Cleaning Systems
www.GreatLakesCleaningSystems.com

Russ

• Administrator
  • Master Oil Burner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 06:56:54 pm »
Hehe... it is a sales pitch.  I think I got that information from their website.  I was just trying to get some information on the forum for search engines to pick up.  Interesting comments you have on it.  Sounds like a well built commercial furnace.  Thanks for the input!

erickh1

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 01:50:09 pm »
I have been in the waste oil furnace business for 20 years, I don't know how many can match this in a business that has really only seen main stream use for about 10 years. I have encountered all makes and models from old style drippers to the newest technology, The onboard comppersser is more maintenance then it is worth and cost you more money, and less reliablity. Any extra parts that are neccessary for a unit to run is more headache and more chances of down units. You have to clean your filters. About 95% of all area's where units are installed already have compressors on site, All you need is a 1/4" line to the unit. Nothing to clean nothing to break, What could be easier. So never fall for the old we have an onboard compperssor thing where they tell you it is less work, Common sense tells you it is not.

ShopSpecialties

• Now that some heat!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2009, 11:50:23 am »
We have been selling AND servicing waste oil heaters in Montana for 18 years. We know every brand inside and out as we are the only business in the state doing this. Energy Logic is not a premium brand. Like I tell my customers if it was the best we would be selling them.

erickh1

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 11:18:33 am »
I agree with this statement.

Jlrancher

• Gettin' the fire started!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2009, 05:01:28 pm »
I have had this Energy Logic EL 200 H in my shop for about seven years and I am in need of a part but I keep getting sent to the local dealer and instead of selling me the part he wants to come out and do a 700.00 service, which he says may or may not fix the problem. I have maintained the equipment and know that servicing is not the answer. I know that simply servicing the machine will not fix the problem as it requires a new part and thus I write. My zip is 30534 can anybody help? ???

ShopSpecialties

• Now that some heat!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2009, 05:08:33 pm »
I might be able to help. What part are you needing ? What problem are you having with the heater ?