Author Topic: Hello to all  (Read 6211 times)

erickh1

Hello to all
« on: October 21, 2009, 02:19:56 pm »
I have been in the commercial Waste oil furnace business for 20 years, Seen most all makes & models, Have seen a lot come and go and then come back again under a new name. I have been in the service end, Installation end, Sales end, and Reconditioning end. You need questions answered or just simple bouncing of ideas let me know E-mail at rhsauto2@yahoo.com

Russ

• Administrator
  • Master Oil Burner
    • View Profile
Re: Hello to all
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 08:12:28 pm »
Hello ERICKH1!

Sounds like you have lots of valuable knowledge on the waste oil subject.  Thanks for stopping by and registering!  This site was started late last year, so we dont have many members yet but hopefully this year we can get more people chatting. 

Talk to you later....

Russ

erickh1

Re: Hello to all
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 11:17:56 am »
I have been at this since I was 22 i am 42 now, Have serviced units, installed units, Sold units, Any questions about burning waste oil through a low pressure, atomized type burner I can help. You can E-mail me at rhsauto@yahoo.com, I am a Current Factory Rep for a Single brand of Waste-oil heating system. I am not here to sell Units, so I won't mention which brand, But i can help with questions, laws, and other things in regard to burning used Oil. I believe that we can help out our enviroment quite a bit by using these units.