Author Topic: Hello From Eco Heating Systems  (Read 9859 times)

ecoheating

• Gettin' the fire started!
    • View Profile
    • Eco Waste Oil Heaters Website
Hello From Eco Heating Systems
« on: September 20, 2011, 01:02:32 pm »
This is Diane with Eco Heating Systems.  We are the Maryland, Southern Delaware, and Lancaster PA area distributor for Clean Burn waste oil furnaces.  Robert Bennett, owner of EHS has been in the waste oil heating business for over 20 years and was the National and International Service Manager for Clean Burn for 15 years.

We are available for Sales, Service and Installation of all models of Clean Burn waste oil furnaces and boilers.  Our warehouse is fully stocked with Clean Burn Parts.

I also hope to answer questions you may have about waste oil furnaces in general.  There is a lot of false information on the web about waste oil heating in general.  One thing I come across quite often is websites that tell you how to build a waste oil heater, and how you can use it to heat your home.  Both of these activities are illegal!  Waste oil furnaces are not UL listed for residential use and installing one to heat a home would also be against residential fire codes.  Waste oil furnaces for commercial use must be UL Listed; there is not a UL listing for any home made waste oil heater.   

Please call me directly at 866-888-1103 or visit our website at http://ecowasteoilheaters.com for more information about Clean Burn waste oil furnaces.

Cmdr. Ron

• View Profile
Re: Hello From Eco Heating Systems
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 06:23:24 pm »
Many fail to grasp the difference between "unlawful" & "illegal".
 - One is against the law; the other is a sick bird. ;D

Each of the 50 sovereign states collectively comprise the United States.  I am a combat veteran, naturally born U.S. citizen, but do not live in Maryland.  Though many are similar, the laws of each state are of that state, not the other states or the nation I am sworn to defend.

There exists a severe gap between "UL listed", safe, fire codes, and lawful (or not).  They are not synonyms.
An even larger gap . . . nay, a chasm is maintained between these and the general misconception of them held by an uninformed public, the overwhelming majority of which is incapable of grasping the concept sufficiently to understand the question.

In the interest of everyone's enjoying a pleasant forum to exchange ideas and information, wise behaviour for us all is to refrain from pushing the political and intimidation statements of fear blatantly demonstrated throughout that introductory post advertising what is held to be manufacturer of a fine example of American know-how.
Shalom!
Cmdr. Ron

techdif

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 09:35:45 pm »
Gotta love a sick bird! LOL Thanks Ron.
Ryan

'Look where you're going not where you've been"

Russ

• Administrator
  • Master Oil Burner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 10:07:19 pm »
Had to run that one by urban dictionary.   :D

mignic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 10:00:14 pm »
Quote "Both of these are illeagle".  Both of what are illeagle? It is NOT illeagle for me to build my own waste heater. ::)