Author Topic: smokey  (Read 10911 times)

techdif

• Gettin' the fire started!
    • View Profile
    • Email
smokey
« on: January 09, 2011, 08:38:51 pm »
Hopefully I've done everything right and there should be pictures of the inside of the heater inside of door with seal pin/latch for door and the heater with door on.  I'm kinda proud of my door and is attachment.  I thought about hinges and inside frame but this is pretty darn easy and air tight.
Ryan

'Look where you're going not where you've been"

techdif

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: smokey
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 01:43:17 pm »
Still seem to have too much smoke but at least now she is puttin out some heat.  1/4" ball valve about 1/3 open and $10 revlon hair dryer feeding the top with heat for hair dryer off. After fooling with a bit I got the body cherry all the way around from the bottom up about about 2 feet.  Wish I had photoed that.
Ryan

Russ

• Administrator
  • Master Oil Burner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 11:05:32 pm »
Whoah.... now I think I see the problem.  Revlon hair drier??  Didnt you know Vidal Sassoon hair driers are the best?  Haha... j/k!

techdif

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 06:59:04 am »
Sassoon probably would but I was looking for cheap.  Think it was about $11 but dang what a difference in out put.
Ryan

techdif

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 09:30:46 pm »
It's been a while since I logged in.  I finally got some paint on smokey but still not installed yet.  Now that it's warm I can install it lol!  But I just want to say you guys are some real artists!  After looking back through some of the other posts I almost regret posting pics of junk!  Love the info and again there is some VERY nice work in here!
Ryan